Attendance at school is compulsory from 8th March 2021
- Attendance will be recorded and monitored in line with government requirements.
Drop off and Collection
- Each year group must access school via a designated school gate.
- Staff allocated to each year group will greet your child at a designated entrance door.
- Pupils must arrive at their assigned time to minimise contact on the yard. Where families have varied or conflicting times (including consideration for Lumley Juniors’ pupils), we will agree a workable solution.
- Only 1 adult from a child’s household must accompany a child to school.
- When entering and exiting the school grounds parents, carers and children must keep a 2m distance.
- When waiting on the school grounds to collect your child, please adhere to the 2m social distancing guidelines.
- Parents, carers and children must leave the school grounds quickly and must not congregate near the school gates.
- Parents are not permitted to enter the school building.
- Any communication can be made via the WEDUC app by emailing the Business Manager ‘R Ranasinghe’ or alternatively you can send an email to email@example.com
|Drop Off Time||Where||Collection Time||Where|
|Reception||8:30 – 8:45||Use Front Gate
|14:45||Use Front Gate
|Year 1||8:45 – 9:00||Use Rear Gate
|15:00||Use Rear Gate Y1 outdoor area|
|Year 2||8:45 – 9:00||Use Front Gate
|15:00||Use Front Gate
|Nursery – Mornings||08:30 – 9:00||Use Rear Gate
|11:30||Use Rear Gate
|Nursery – Afternoons||12:30||Use Rear Gate
|15:00 – 15:30||Use Rear Gate
|Nursery – 30hrs||09:00||Use Rear Gate
|15:00||Use Rear Gate
- Parents must inform school if any members of their household develop symptoms of COVID-19.
- Symptoms include a new persistent cough or high temperature, or loss of taste / smell.
- If a child develops any symptoms of COVID19, the child must self-isolate for at least 10 days, follow the ‘Stay at Home’ guidance, and must arrange to have a test.
- Parents and carers must follow the usual school procedure for reporting any other sickness absence. Where children are absent and the school do not receive a phone call from parents/ carers, the school will contact them to ascertain the reasons for their absence.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Pupils must wash their hands regularly, including when they arrive at school and return home.
- Children must come to school in clean school uniform.
- Pupils must not bring in any personal bags from home, except for book and PE bags.
- Pupils should not bring in any toys, pictures or objects into school from home.
What children need:
- Provide your child with a bag of clean clothes that will be kept in school on their designated peg.
- Children need a named, filled, water bottled which will be returned home each night for thorough cleaning.