Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2021-2024
- Attendance Policy 2021
- Behaviour Policy 2021-2022
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2021
- Complaints Procedure & Policy 2022
- Equality Information and Objectives 2022
- Nursery Admission Policy 2021
- Online Safety Policy 2022
- Relationships, Health Education Policy 2021-2022
- Remote Learning Policy 2021
- SEND Policy 2022
- Uniform Policy 2021
Keeping Children Safe in School
The Data Protection Act 2018 controls how your personal information is used by organisations, businesses or the government.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.